OCZ or Corsair ?

michael.pa2

2[H]4U
I'm planning a new Core 2 system,most likely with the eVGA 680i board(if the SATA issues appear to be fixed). My choices for memory are OCZ or CORSAIR,is there a clear difference in quality and dependability between the two,or any issues with Core 2 compatability?

I am using Corsair with my new quad core without issue. It is overclocked to 3ghz.

infospace said:
I only have 1 thing to say......CORSAIR IS KING :cool:

all I can say Flex XLC > Dominator :p

but seriously, both are good overclockers. In my experiance, its OCZ tends to guzzle power a lil more, as such they produce more heat, at the same time, it means less fiddling with voltages to get a stable oc.

anywho, your gonna have to look around. both make good ram.

well ive been looking at ocz ram for a while and unless it changed ocz still has the max overclock records.. also they seem to be slightly cheaper

OCZ PC 9200 FLC is the fastest out there and you can use it in liquid or air. I think your going for the system I have now.

OCZ is going to cost less and work just as well or better than the Corsair provided you are buying high-end (PC2-7200 or higher memory) as they will feature screened Micron D9's on BrainPower PCB, which is a great combo.

OCZ is the best you can get, the best performance and the most $$. In this field, the more $$ you spend the better the system, mine screams.

Never had much more than problems with the high end corsair myself...OCZ always works and works well while costing about the same.

I started with Corsair and loved it, I have now moved to OCZ and love it even more. Both manufacturer's are top notch and you should do well by choosing either one of them. I am going to have to cast my vote to OCZ just for the fact that both of my current rigs are running with them.

Back