OCZ StealthXStream OCZ600SXS 600W PSU $27.99 after $35 MIR FS

Hot deal indeed. Love this PSU, got it a year and a half ago at around $80 after rebate.

Nice deal, especially for that price. Many will complain about the OCZ PSUs. Johnny Guru has a good review on them and *some* have experienced issues with ripple when approaching the maximum wattage. Still, for the money, I would say this is a solid find.

*some* have experienced issues with ripple when approaching the maximum wattage. Still, for the money, I would say this is a solid find.

Even if that is the case, people should plan out their power usage better; you ideally shouldn't get close enough to the limit to experience the ripple effect.

I bit on this for another rig, great deal.

yep, very good PSU if you don't push over 500w. Just forget about he extra 100w it says on the box and you'll be good to go.

yep, very good PSU if you don't push over 500w. Just forget about he extra 100w it says on the box and you'll be good to go.

I have been using a similar OCZ psu for the last couple years and love it!
That is a great deal, I am considering it :D

how do you know how much your using? do they have software for them now or something?

You can use a kill-a-watt or a UPS that displays wattage on it's LCD or via it's management software. Some older or lower-end APC units can't display it.

Back