Odd GRiD question

vicaphit

Limp Gawd
I am loving grid, and I don't take points off of the game for my problem, but I am wondering if this is me or everyone with this problem.

After a race, in replay mode, the default movement through time is fast forward backwards. To go forward in time I have to hold fast forward, or slow motion forward, if I let go of fast forward the game starts going backward again. Is there a way to set it to go forwards? how about a way to make it go normal speed?

Also, when you are choosing the colors for your team cars, my car spins really fast, too fast to tell what sort of paterns or colors you have. To slow it down I have to go into the view mode and hold the spin right button to stop the spinning. Is this normal?

These are both problems I can live with, but would like them fixed if there is a way.

Thanks in advance.

Forgot to add: this is the PC version.

Do you have a guitar hooked up to the 360? I had an odd problem of map scrolling in Test Drive Unlimited whenever I left one of my guitar hero guitars plugged in.

You are awesome! That is exactly it! It is even tipped up so that the motion sensor would kick in... Did you know you can control crysis with the guitar? It is impossible to play, but what a way to rock!

Back