Official PSU of diablo 3?

Maybe of Diablo 2. If it was the official PSU of Diablo 3 then it would be covered in rainbows.

wow... that's a pretty blatant ripoff right there. Wonder if blizz will cease and desist them... that's pretty bad especially with the new game coming out.

Maybe of Diablo 2. If it was the official PSU of Diablo 3 then it would be covered in rainbows.

Seriously? Isn't this joke done to death? Diablo 3 has color! OMGWTFHAX!!!

If you really don't like it... turn down the saturation on your monitor. There - problem solved.

That is one ugly monstrosity. Blizzard should cease/desist them ASAP.

ya it looks like a ripoff, I think the logo is probably ambiguous enough to be legal and the name diablo is an actual word so they probably pulled some loopholes to release this.

That PSU has been out (well, that look ) in one iteration or another pretty much since D2 came out. It's a piece of junk, has no official blizzard sanction, and isn't meant to. What is the point of this thread exactly?

I got a Tagan ITZ 1100W, even though its not official, it was free. Thanks Nvidia.

That's a joke, right? Other than the Halloween color scheme, it has no diablo undertones to it at all.... FAIL!

$15.88 hahaha, blizzard isn't the only one these people are trying to rip off. I mean come on, how long could a $15 psu last?

wat da fak? did you click on da pichure me did a link to?

Yes I did and it has nothing to do with Diablo.... Wow they put the picture on the box. Big deal, I can put a picture on my PC case, can I call it a diablo case and selll it then? Hell, if they wanted to at least try, they could have put the same image on the PSU or added a diablo fan grill on it. All I see is a whirly vortex of silver.

right, but the problem here is that they are using an established brand to make money. This is trademark infringement and copyright violation plain and simple. There is no question that the image is owned by blizzard, and the image is directly tied to the game franchise "diablo" which the PSU is named. If they were to file a lawsuit any lawyer worth his salt would settle this out of court straight away. There's NO way they could win.

Back