Offshore data recovery?

jcazes

Limp Gawd
I attempted an OCE with my 8-disk RAID5 array, and the process resulted in the corruption of the RAID (details in this thread). Ultimately, GetDataBack and R-Studio were not successful, so my last option is to send the drives/RAID card off.

That being said, the data's important, but not so important that I want/need to fork out over a grand for the recovery, which seems to be the starting point (or half) for most US-based recovery companies. Has anyone ever used any off-shore companies for data recovery? My goal is to find something at $800 or less, so am I dreaming to think this is a possibility, even if I supply the recovery drives?

bump

Someone level with me here... surely someone knows enough about data recovery pricing here :\

Restore from your backup instead.

The only reason I'm even considering this is because the backups are incomplete. I know, I know. I screwed up and did not keep up with them, and now I'm going to have to pay the consequences... I'm just trying to minimize the consequences to fit within my "moronic mistakes" budget.

Back