OK, now what?? DannerMag 3.....

IYIENACE

Limp Gawd
How the @#$% am I going to fit this big SOB in my case?
I had nnooo idea it was this big. :confused:

It won't clear my Audigy card by a long ways... can I mount it upside down from the top of my case? That will probably make it cavitate though I'm sure. :mad: I have no room really in my hard drive rack.

[Charlie Brown]AAAUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!![/Charlie Brown]

Originally posted by IYIENACE
How the @#$% am I going to fit this big SOB in my case?
I had nnooo idea it was this big. :confused:

It won't clear my Audigy card by a long ways... can I mount it upside down from the top of my case? That will probably make it cavitate though I'm sure. :mad: I have no room really in my hard drive rack.

[Charlie Brown]AAAUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!![/Charlie Brown]

You can mount it at any orientation you want, as long as you're able to get the air out of it when you fill the system. The pump doesn't say "top" or "bottom" on any side of it, does it? In fact, most people that use these pumps in aquariums have them mounted "sideways".

damn....sorry to hear that dude.

call me a pussy all you want but thats why i got the koolance, i didnt want to worry about having to mod my case to fit radiators and pumps in

Well if it's going inside my case, it's going to be mounted upside down from the top.
And no, I've never seen the orientation of a pump this big in an aquarium. But thanks for the info, does make me feel a little better about getting it mounted in there.

What case is this going in? What other components?

I gave up most of my pci slots to get mine to fit in my chieftec.

Back