old 80's arcade classics - free

Oh no.....they have Tetris......I may as well sign away an hour or two a day for the next few weeks.

Originally posted by ]|[ Mar']['in ]|[
Oh no.....they have Tetris......I may as well sign away an hour or two a day for the next few weeks.
yeah dude, this is really bad. i just spent my whole lunch break playing frogger and now its over and i'm freakin starving.

Originally posted by theNoid
the 80s was the best decade of all time!

"... And I raaaaann, I ran so far awaaayyeeeayyyy"

80's was cool. but what horrific style sense we had.

well I might as well call in sick with this website. becasue i am gonna get SHIT done playing pacman all day.

Originally posted by digitalman
I hate that song-band with a passion. :sick:
i never cared for it and never really hated it until i heard it on the grand theft auto VC commercials over, and over, and over again..... now i share your sentiment.

Is this where all us old people hang out?

I loved Frogger, that horrid sound the game would make every time my frog went splat, it still haunts me to this day.

sackowitz,

The people of Sutter County can thank you for the waste of yet more of their tax dollars. :D

Originally posted by Jonsey
sackowitz,

The people of Sutter County can thank you for the waste of yet more of their tax dollars. :D
that has brought a warm smile to my face. use these games and procrastinate wisely, like was foretold by ancient philosophy:

don't put off until tomorrow what can be avoided entirely.

i for one have accumulated full 8 hour days where i've avoided almost everythign i'm paid to do, and it feels great.

Don't feel bad. There's an engineer that works in our Public Works Department. We just realized that he hasn't been around, and no one can remember seeing him since February. He's been gone at least two months before anyone notices!

I still can't figure out why atari console pacman was so different than the standup. BUNG BUNG BUNG. :p

Originally posted by digitalman
How can the song "rock" when all he does is hold down one keyboard key?

..it was all about the hair man ..all about the freaken hair!.. :)

Originally posted by ThreeDee
..it was all about the hair man ..all about the freaken hair!.. :)
20 years ago you wouldnt think twice about doing it, but in hindsight i cant help but wonder what the hell we were thinking.... the 80's was some weird shiz.

Back