Old screenshots, good times

Do you happen to have the original Quarantine CD? I am looking for the CD music tracks on it! I used to have the Quarantine CD in my car and I'd play it on my stereo but the whole thing was stolen!

The game had weird Australian Grunge rock from the early 90s. I've love to get ahold of them again.

I do. :) Looks like Bigbacon has you set, but if not I can help.

Man...I played that game too. Should I be ashamed? Like Jon55, I can't recall the name. Hahaha, didn't that come bundled with the 3DO? I don't think I would have purchased something like that for myself as a teenager. :-/

I believe it was called Putt Putt. I remember playing one about him having to get his car ready for a race.

FT.png

Never actually played this game for reasons I'll never know, but I definitely want to try to play it now:

i76.gif

interstate76.jpg

I believe it was called Putt Putt. I remember playing one about him having to get his car ready for a race.

That's it! Putt Putt Joins the Parade. There were several in the series but Parade is the only one I played since it was bundled w/the system.

I should probably forget about that game again now, lol.

Another one of my all time favorites: Betrayal at Krondor.

krondor2.jpg

krondor1.jpg

yes Yes YES! How are people playing this? I recently tried to get it working in DosBox and it didn't work correctly. I tried to load it up in ScummVM but it said the game couldn't be found. Suggestions welcomed!

It works 100% fine in scummvm, I play it on my iphone all the time. What files do you have?

be nice to see some old bullfrog classics, theme park, dungeon keeper, theme hospital, syndicate etc

Now if companies could leverage these types of properties with modern engines.

Full Throttle and Betrayal at Krondor were great games. their graphics just don't stand up.

Even the old Wing Commander games were awesome.

I love all Lucas Arts games...but let's try a few rare ones and see how you like them:

I just dug that out again the other day.

I'm also glad someone posted Alice -- loved that game!

How about this one:

fs.png

I'm going to start handing out infractions for hotlinking in this thread. If you earn enough infractions you are automatically banned from the forums. In case you don't know what hotlinking is, here's an example scenario: you find an old game screen on google image search, right click the image and copy the link location, then paste it here. The correct thing to do is to copy the image, and reupload it to an image host or your own private site.

Hotlinking uses up someone else's bandwidth without their permission and can cost them money. It's against the rules, don't do it.

Good point, Oldie. Don't be lazy! Upload your pic(s) to a hosting service. It only takes a few seconds.

Now, on a lighter (or darker) note:

ootw.jpg

I'm going to start handing out infractions for hotlinking in this thread. If you earn enough infractions you are automatically banned from the forums. In case you don't know what hotlinking is, here's an example scenario: you find an old game screen on google image search, right click the image and copy the link location, then paste it here. The correct thing to do is to copy the image, and reupload it to an image host or your own private site.

Hotlinking uses up someone else's bandwidth without their permission and can cost them money. It's against the rules, don't do it.

Sorry about that Oldie. I went back and fixed a post of mine.

Good point, Oldie. Don't be lazy! Upload your pic(s) to a hosting service. It only takes a few seconds.

Now, on a lighter (or darker) note:

ootw.jpg

I loved Out Of This World, was just an awesome game! I also really enjoyed another one of Delphine's games, Flashback: The Quest for Identity.

Awesome screenshots, so many memories from the past. :)

Two of my favorite games I played and still do: (Uploaded via Photobucket)

Unreal

IMHO the Crysis of 1998. A beautiful game which brought many computers at that time to their knees. I remember I was actually jealous of a friend who had a PII 233 mhz with a 3DFX Voodoo card while I had a P166. Needless to say, Unreal wasn't playable at all on my system but looked beautiful on his.

A few months later I had saved enough money to buy a new computer system (I payed half and my parents the other half) The game was amazing and I really had so many great moments with it. Its still a game I play now from time to time.

naamloos.png

naamloos1.png

naamloos3-2.png

naamloos3-4.png

Starcraft:

Another classic IMHO. I still play it often now. Amazing game and I can't wait for SC II.

SCScrnShot_080909_105727.jpg

SCScrnShot_082309_093059.jpg

Gawd Unreal, that brings lots of memories. Not to mention SC in LAN with friends :)

Far back means CSS in 2004 for me. I rarely take screenshots.

460ec8b0.jpg

Oh and also PSO

pso1121395870.bmp

These images are old, I have no idea why photobucket resized them for me.

Funny seeing UT shots since I just finished that game up this morning. I played UT tons but had never bothered to play through the original game till now. good times! Now to dig up some of my EQ shots...

I think this was probably the first game I ever played on a computer, it was at a friends house on his apple II

1035832022-00.gif

1092686183-00.png

1092686251-00.png

Well, I couldn't get my VM up and running, so I just looked for these images.

3171462364_0ec1af87d2_o.jpg

A cookie to someone who can guess my favorite game EVAR.

guessme.jpg

Hah I remember Descent, I loved that game but sometimes it would make me feel so queasy, just sick to my stomach. Played thru the pain. :p

I loved Hunter Hunted, but I only had the demo. I think it was the first co-op I ever played with one of my friends.

Well, I couldn't get my VM up and running, so I just looked for these images.

3171462364_0ec1af87d2_o.jpg

I played that on m Pentium 1 (or lower) with a broken monitor that I had to hit every few hours.

The game ran at liek 4-5 FPS and the awesome video movies were unwatchable in full-screen, every time one played, I had to minimize the game, and find that movie file in the game folder and watch it in a small Real Player window to get decent fps.

Back