oldddddd arcade fighting game

ne0-reloaded

[H]ard|Gawd
im trying to find this old ass arcade game that i remember playin when i was like between 8-10 years old (gonna be 25 this year). you this knight with all this armor on, and you go through a castle fighting other knights. you couldnt jump it was only low hits and high hits with your sword think. the thing that made the game standout is the was your character took up the majority of the screen, and when ud fight other knights it looked "epic" since the characters were so big. the game probably was out in the late 80's early 90s. i know the description is hella vague, but if anyone has anyone clue or can throw out some suggestions of what the game might be id appreciate it.

Ghosts and Goblins?

Unfortunately, Arthur doesn't take up a lot of the screen, he could jump, and he didn't really fight a lot of other knights.

ne0-reloaded - was the game strictly left-to-right movement, or could you move up and down on the plane?

Right, it's too long ago....

The only other thing that comes to mind is

Psygnosis' "Barbarian"

What an awesome game that was in it's time... :D

im trying to find this old ass arcade game that i remember playin when i was like between 8-10 years old (gonna be 25 this year). you this knight with all this armor on, and you go through a castle fighting other knights. you couldnt jump it was only low hits and high hits with your sword think. the thing that made the game standout is the was your character took up the majority of the screen, and when ud fight other knights it looked "epic" since the characters were so big. the game probably was out in the late 80's early 90s. i know the description is hella vague, but if anyone has anyone clue or can throw out some suggestions of what the game might be id appreciate it.

Crossed Swords?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crossed_Swords_(video_game)

hmm.....i think that might be it. i remember the characters being so much bigger tho, but i was 8 years old so everything probably seemed big back then. i remember at least playing this game because your armor would come off when fighting.

thanks mayson!

Back