omg help!

guilTy

Limp Gawd
ok guys, if anyone, i mean ANYONE knows the exact specifications on the Dangerden TDX water block for Athlon 64 (height, weight, dimensions(to the .01)) including the dimensions to the rubber seal dip that encircles the flow area. please tell me.

i need to know, because i am having one machined by a friend that works in the fabrication shop where i work

please guys, you gotta help me out

and, not to be TOO greedy ;) if anyone by chance also knows the maze4 chipset block and Dangerden Geforce 6800 block specs, i need those as well.

Great thanks in advance,
Jerry

Why not design your own blocks? There are many better designs out there for waterblocks, so don't go asking for specs and a how-to guide on a commercial product just because you don't want to plunk down the 50$ or whatever to get a real one. The TDX design took a lot of effort and testing, so you must be crazy to think that someone will just give you the exact specs to make one...

Go do/design something original and stop wasting forum space.

I to was going to say design your own. You will get more satisfaction.

ok, i guess i really came of as plageristic(not sure if thats a word, but you get the idea). what i probably should have asked is if someone has the specs for athlon64 areas(i.e. area i need to keep over the proc, where the bolts go in relation to the socket, and the distance between them...)

OMP, after i recieved that swift, yet true scloding, i feel ashamed....:(

so i retract the original and offer up this:
does anyone know the specs for a athlon 64 socket, i am getting a custom water block made and i want it to fit properly. i want it to fit with a Abit Kv8 Pro board, if that helps.

wow, thats big(the book), but i guarentee itll serve me well ;)

thanks OMP, this'll help alot in the future

Back