Omigosh! I made top 50!

BakedON

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2006
W00t!!!

I do see a lot of red in the rearview though...........
Gotta dig in and try to hold some ground.....

Congrats on top 50! :) I'm trying to stay in the top 125 right now... Tormond and Sean McHugh aren't making that very easy. :(

Tough competition up top there, it looks like. I'm just trying ot make my way to the top 1000 :)

poddo said:
Tough competition up top there, it looks like. I'm just trying ot make my way to the top 1000 :)
Better do it quick--it gets harder and harder every day! People keep getting more points, so the #1000 spot keeps getting higher!

I'm trying to slug it out just to get into the top 150. I'm not having much luck either.

Nice work bakedON!
I remember when I was up their. In fact I was in the top 20 at one time.
Now it seems that I don't have the PPD to get back up their but if I look at the WU produced then I feel better.
Fold on!

congrats. It gets harder from here. I am trying to make it to the top 10...

Duster said:
sounds like a challenge
Isn't everything a challenge? :)

Honestly I have a couple of things up my sleeve.... should get me back to 3500ppd pretty soon. A few of my corporate borgs went bye bye but I have a few new machines getting setup as we speak.

AtomicMoose said:
I love the smell of BS in the morning. :cool:
What you mean moosey!!!?
You no believea me!?

I'm hovering about 2500ppd now! Add my NEW lappy, one whole site of crappers (about 12 800mhz and better) getting reimaged and then borged and 5 new p4 3.0's and I should be right up there!

AtomicMoose said:

BS? I coulda swore that was moose droppings..... ;)

Sounds like a heck of an addition Baked, just make sure you add it to the "D to 1000" thread. :D

BakedON said:
What you mean moosey!!!?
You no believea me!?

I'm hovering about 2500ppd now! Add my NEW lappy, one whole site of crappers (about 12 800mhz and better) getting reimaged and then borged and 5 new p4 3.0's and I should be right up there!
Bring it, don't sing it, 1r0n |\|u7s!

Iron Nutz and the Titanium undergarments..... gotta love GenMay lol

Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

AtomicMoose said:
Bring it, don't sing it, 1r0n |\|u7s!
I am bringin' it!
Da's what I ben tryin' to tellz ya!

I dropped down to 1500 - 1800 ppd :eek: for a week or two. I'm finally back on the way up!

AtomicMoose said:

Are you sure that's not MS (Moose Shit) instead of BS???? :p

Congrats BakedON and in about a million years I'll be joining you.
Currently holding on to 881 by the skin of my teeth. :D

I'm coming for ya. EOC puts me at overtaking you in 1611 days.

You have no chance to survive make your time.:p

hey cbr bring it ;) i am in the middle of borging about 30 more machines just need to get around to their locations.

CBR said:
I'm coming for ya. EOC puts me at overtaking you in 1611 days.

You have no chance to survive make your time.:p

Holy crap dude.... nice production you got going!
I had better step it up a couple more machines or you might overtake me byt he time my 12 year old graduates high school! :)

Nice production Baked, since you passed me! I finally got up to 53rd this morning, and look like this will be my spot for a couple of weeks now. Only new boxen on the horizon for me is a P3-733 I got from a friend.

BakedON said:
Holy crap dude.... nice production you got going!
I had better step it up a couple more machines or you might overtake me byt he time my 12 year old graduates high school! :)

I'm coming for ya. Down to 259 days as of now. Production in the next few days might fall off though, blew a circuit in one of the labs and lost 12 computers. Once the electricians actually get it taken care of, all should be well again. I'd change all the computers I've got folding under me to you if your 12 year old can graduate before I over take you.

And sometime in the near future, I'll be bringing the last lab of 2.8s up. Don't know when, but it should be within the next week or three. Should cut your time ahead of me way down.

CBR said:
I'm coming for ya. Down to 259 days as of now. Production in the next few days might fall off though, blew a circuit in one of the labs and lost 12 computers. Once the electricians actually get it taken care of, all should be well again. I'd change all the computers I've got folding under me to you if your 12 year old can graduate before I over take you.

And sometime in the near future, I'll be bringing the last lab of 2.8s up. Don't know when, but it should be within the next week or three. Should cut your time ahead of me way down.

You may have not wanted to open your mouth. Did you look at the other thread about the 80 some odd 2.0 P-m's he's going to bring on line? :eek:

SmokeRngs said:
You may have not wanted to open your mouth. Did you look at the other thread about the 80 some odd 2.0 P-m's he's going to bring on line? :eek:

No. :(

I'll just go put my foot in my mouth now.

CBR said:
No. :(

I'll just go put my foot in my mouth now.

This just means you'll have to find a way to match him. Then you two can keep on going back and forth and before long you'll make mary your queens too. :eek: :D

now make top 50 in the whole project, that makes you feel fuzzy inside ;)

FLECOM said:
now make top 50 in the whole project, that makes you feel fuzzy inside ;)

Some people just have no shame....... ;)

Personally, I enjoy all the verbal barbs from the big dogs. I'll just watch from under the porch while the big dogs run.

<quitely polishes the #867 team badge - and the #18,413 project badge>

I'm a medium dog. :)
Kind of like a pomeranian on steroids.

BakedON said:
I'm a medium dog. :)
Kind of like a pomeranian on steroids.

/me walks up to pomeranian and takes a waz to show who is the dominant male around these parts

:p

Duster said:
/me walks up to pomeranian and takes a waz to show who is the dominant male around these parts

:p

my e-Pen0s is still bigger than j00rs!!

v v v v v v

BakedON said:
my e-Pen0s is still bigger than j00rs!!

v v v v v v

watchout we don't want to start sounding like mary and mage:p

Give me time...

Back