[On Fire!] 30GB Creative Zen 164.99!

I bought a Vision:M around Christmas for $200 and it is well worth the money. When it comes to laptops I love my Macbook Pro, but the Apple is just outclassed by the Zen when it comes to media players.

Is there very much product support for Zens as compared to the iPods? I'm looking for things like converters to hook up to a home stereo, car stereo, etc. I see i<insert product here> on EVERYTHING anymore, and I'm just wondering if there are things like that for the Zen because I will definitely want to hook this up to my home stereo (which I'm assuming can be done with regular RCA jacks) and car stereo (how?).

Is there very much product support for Zens as compared to the iPods? I'm looking for things like converters to hook up to a home stereo, car stereo, etc. I see i<insert product here> on EVERYTHING anymore, and I'm just wondering if there are things like that for the Zen because I will definitely want to hook this up to my home stereo (which I'm assuming can be done with regular RCA jacks) and car stereo (how?).

eBay is the way. You can get an ac adapter, car adapter, av cable (yellow, red and white) and case for $15 here.

BTW, The Zen Vision M is the best mp3 video player available period.

eBay is the way. You can get an ac adapter, car adapter, av cable (yellow, red and white) and case for $15 here.

BTW, The Zen Vision M is the best mp3 video player available period.

Thanks for the link. I see that a charger comes with this pack, but how about hooking it up to my car stereo? Is that done with the AV cables as well? Do I need a special cd player in my car to hook it up that way or what needs to be on it to be compatible?

I'm a noobie to these things... just thought about getting this thing because its such a great price, so thanks for all the information in advance.

This thing is a lot smaller than I expected. I haven't had a lot of time to play around with it yet since I'm going through and re-tagging all my MP3s first, but it feels very sturdy. I'll probably just carry it in my backpack like I did with my CD players.

Back