One day only: Westinghouse 46" 120hz $299 with free delivery

Don't know anything about this display, is it passable?

Looks like a behemoth case. 47 lbs... that's nearly as heavy as my 50" plasma :eek:

While that is a sweet discount. I have been working at best buy for a little while now and Westinghouse is by far the least reliable brand that we sell...

Worth a shot.

Bought it, going to test it out in the living room. If we don't like it, back it goes!

I had a 47" Westinghouse a few years back. The screen burned in and Best Buy replaced it with a Samsung.

I had zero complaints about it back then, but I've heard they've gone down drastically in quality since. However, for that price, you're not looking for top of the line and it's probably worth it!

i thought westinghouse stopped making flat panels?

I have a Westinghouse lvm-42w2 that I bought in 2007, still going strong as my pc monitor, knock on wood

Slap a square trade warranty on it if you are worried lol

My last two tv's were westing house LED LCDs. I had a 40" that i really liked the picture quality of but had the worst sound ive ever heard from a tv, and i had a 46" that was good too, but started to have a really mild flicker in the top left corner.

i parted ways with both of them. I got a 55" panasonic LED ips lcd for $650 brand new, and its probably the best value tv ive ever had.

My son playing CS:GO on the 46" westinghouse led
46vlad-M.jpg

OMG he's sitting way too close! Slim wallmount that sucker and extend the flap on that table before he goes blind, lol!

If that TV isn't latched to the wall that's very dangerous. Hundreds of kids die every year from TVs falling on them.

My last two tv's were westing house LED LCDs. I had a 40" that i really liked the picture quality of but had the worst sound ive ever heard from a tv, and i had a 46" that was good too, but started to have a really mild flicker in the top left corner.

i parted ways with both of them. I got a 55" panasonic LED ips lcd for $650 brand new, and its probably the best value tv ive ever had.

My son playing CS:GO on the 46" westinghouse led
46vlad-M.jpg

Lol that's pretty cool. But aren't you worried about him sitting too close to the TV;) ?

Psychologists say kids should not be using gadgets until age 7. Go read a book...

I use a 37" LCD and sit about 2 feet away and thought THAT was bad. lol. Anyway this does seem like a great deal even if they aren't all that reliable. #squaretrade

Psychologists say kids should not be using gadgets until age 7. Go read a book...

Bought my kid an iPad for 2yr birthday. Learns all kinds of stuff on it. We just don't let him download apps, we select them.

Mostly surprised it's lasted 1.5 years without a major ding.

Back