One of mine took a dive....

BakedON

[H]ard|DCer of the Year - 2006
BAH!....
I lost a P4 1.8 today.
Took a dump on me some time last week actually but I wasn't around to see it until this morning. I replaced it with an identical box... but I lost a weeks worth of folding on it. :mad:

I like the points and all... but I really like feeling like I'm contributing more than anything else so it ticks me off when I lose sight of even one of my boxen long enough for it to bomb out.

I'm taking it home to see if I can get it back online... and I'm sure I can. It should result in a NET gain of 1.8ghz for me but I'm having a hard time seeing the positive side.

That sucks, I had the same thing happen last week, was only a 1Ghz Box,I overclocked it
and let it run for a few days, and watched it spit out WUs , I didnt check it for a week and the PSU done blew up sometime that week, O-well It sucks

u_DR_K13

u_DR_K13

Yeah I'll live....
I just feel bad like the loss of my whole 1.8ghz for a week will bring the team crashing to it's knees. :p
It's silly... but I've always been high strung like that.... 'thanks mom!'

I wondered why our production dropped!!! Now I know why!! :D

just kidding... don't sweat the small stuff.... you're folding, that's all that matters...

Keep on Folding!!

I had a celly 1.7 that I thought i could get going, but never did. I feel bad. I think i boogered the motherboard.

DAMN! :mad:
I just got home and a 1.0 I've been running for a few weeks now took a dive!
I think the PSU went on it... I'll have it back up tomorrow I think.

What a crappy day it's been.....

Back