Onkyo TX-SR504 7.1 Channel A/V Receiver for $169.88 (Free Shipping) @ Amazon

XmagusX

Limp Gawd
Pretty solid deal on a rather nice receiver, especially when you factor in free shipping.

Onkyo TX-SR504 at Amazon
Ten bucks cheaper than Onecall, whose shipping runs to an additional $46.47 as well for the unit.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If that was HDMI I'd be all over 2 of those in a heartbeat.... but then so would everyone else and it would have been sold out before I got there...

T

$30 more to get the same receiver in silver, what the... ?

Ok after reading the reviews and pictures of the back panel I bought the black one - thanks for the post.

Yeah, there's a pretty hefty price jump to the Onkyo TX-SR604B, which supports HDMI:
$376.65 Shipped at Amazon
$349.88 + $42.17 shipping = $392.05 at Onecall

Some are factory reconditioned but lookie here for even cheaper TX-SR604B 's: http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=TX-SR604&btnG=Search&lmode=online&scoring=p

Accessories4less is an authorized dealer and has reconditioned ones for $299 + S/H minus a coupla rewards dollars

J&R has new ones for $369 shipped Free

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I've got a TX-SR303 and couldn't be happier with it. Can't go wrong for that price, it's about what I paid for mine a year ago

This is a solid receiver. I bought one in January and have been in audio bliss ever since.

Great price for a very nice product.....I bought the TX-SR674 not to long ago and it is simply amazing. Onkyo FTW!!:)

I own the Onkyo TX-SR604 which I bought from Accessories4less for around $300 and hooked up to a 5.1 X-ls speaker system it sounds awesome.

Back