Open Beta for Dofus 2D MMO

debello_64

Gawd
Open Beta

I havent got to far in it yet but, for a time killer it is not to bad. Also it is able to run on a low end machine, not that anybody here has one of those :D

A Very long time ago
... a dragon named Bolgrot arrived in the eternal Province of Amakna. The young Rykke Errel was the only one with sufficient courage to face the terrible creature.
Instead of reducing him to dust as he could easily have done, the dragon prostrated himself before the young paladin and swore allegiance to him.

Hey ty for the link, I tried it out a little bit. It's a very quaint RPG game, but the gameplay is horrendously slowwwww...

It was hard to see what was happening at some points too, because you can't change your camera angle or zoom in. Dofus kinda seems like a mix between Habbo Hotel and Ragnorak online, I'm not really sure what to expect of this game in the long-run. And I dunno if it's for me but it is pretty decent, with all the different classes and hunting/farming.

Tried it, but no. Nice and simple, but it seemed like taking the typical MMO formula and adding a twist to drag out the gameplay even longer. Something different, though, and it's all of, a few megs, so I'm not telling anyone not to try.

Back