Opinions on Sennheiser PC130 for gaming

Shakezilla

[H]ard|Gawd
Ok well here is my history, my first pair of headphones where Plantronic Audio 90s I really liked these but the mic broke within like 6 months and before I could return them for a replacement my dog fucking eat them. So since I had to play a CS match in like a few days I went up to BestBuy and got a $30 logitech headset the wrapped around the back of the head.
I was not happy with the Logitech headset because it hurt my ears and I could never tell if somone was behind me or infornt of me in CS like I could with the Plantronics. And now yesterday the left earpiece went dead on me and I threw away the box last month :( so I am in the market for a new set of headphones.

My main concerns in headphones is good directional hearing(but I cant afford 5.1 headphones) good durability, and decent sound. And how would they compare to the Audio 90s in terms of sound and durability.

Thanks

No one? i have been looking for a review but havent been able to find one doesnt seem like sites review headsets... :mad:

Get a nice pair of Sennheiser hds and a mic seprate. So you can us your hds for other games and still have a mic. A seprate mic (If purchased properly) is usually better quality and there isn't anything to possibly obstruct your vision.

My 2 cents

Yeah gotta agree with rcf1987, I got a pair of Sennheiser HD 212 pro's, Very comfortable, and awsome sound quality. If i recall i only paid like 60 dollars for em. Then just go get a mic.

ive got a pair of pc-150's can be found for ~40$ all over. They have very good mic, and they sound almost as good as my 212's though not as comfortable. I just cant stand desk or lapel mics. I wish someone made a good mic that i culd somehow attach to a set of headphones so it worked like a boom.

I just recently ordered a pair of PC-130s, and after a couple days with them I would recommend them. However, my only experience with headsets are from a couple different logitech ones. They do sound better than the logitechs that I have owned though. The mic also works better (from what others have told me) than the logitechs. I know this isnt a great review but if you liked the quality of the logitechs that you had (when they worked of course) these are a huge step up in sound, mic and comfort.

Back