Opnions on Asus P5ND2-SLI nForce4 SLI Intel Edition

Mabrito

Supreme [H]ardness
Anyone have this board? If so what are your opnions on it? I wont be using the SLI function just yet if I do end up getting this board, but probably sometime by early next year I like to hope I would have dual 7900GT's on it.

Its going to have the following connected to it:
Intel 630 Processor
BFG 7900GT
Maxtor 300 gig hard drive with 16mb cache
Ram is going to start at 1 gig of Corsair Value Select ram which is DDR2 533mhz and it will be 2 512mb sticks in dual channel mode
Onboard audio as of now, would also like to get a X-FI sometime this summer
Windows XP Pro would go on it

Is it stable? I dont have plans to overclock just yet maybe down the road. Also I wont even get that far with Value Select ram anyways I would think. I plan on getting some OCZ ram in the near future. 2 gigs worth of it also.

Yeah and if someone happens to have 805d on this board i'd be very glad to hear how it overclocks on it :)

Also if someone have review of non-deluxe version would be nice too. Sorry for a bit of thread hijacking but we got similar questions so no point in spawning another thread.

Beware with some Maxtor's; they have issues with Nvidia chipset, had to update my DiamondMax 10 300GB firmware before i could use it with the P5N board
Look here.

Back