"Other devices" for USB KB/M in Windows 11?

Domingo

Fully [H]
I did a clean install of Windows 11 last week and now my KB/M are showing up with a whole bunch of "other devices" in the device manager. I can remove them, but they come back with every reboot.
Everything seems to be working fine with the devices themselves, but I'm just curious what these things are and why they've never shown up before. These aren't those typical Logitech unifying receivers that work with a pile of peripherals or anything.

Other.jpg

You need to install the drivers. This is pretty typical, most of these keyboards/mice have about a million 'devices' that present to windows for various reasons.

The drivers have been installed. GHub is there, too. In fact there are 2 more entries for those devices under Universal Serial Bus Devices all the way at the bottom.

EDIT: Going down to those USB devices and the bottom and setting those to Microsoft's default USB dongle driver (vs. the ones Logitech installs) seems to have done the trick. I'll just blame GHub, because it's a terrible program.

Last edited:
Back