Outlook 2003 spam blocker?

TheRapture

Supreme [H]ardness
I am in need of a good spam blocker for Outlook 2003 in a company environment...of course we are behind a hardware firewall....and I know how to use Outlook to filter, but we want something that will already have a set of rules/known spam sites in place, that we can "train" from there on....paying is no big deal, as this will be used only on a small number of separate pc's.....the free ones out there just don't seem to be as easy to work with...opinions?

I've had good feedback from customers on the SpamFighter client version. Super easy to install and use. I've been using it to replace expired/malfunctioning Norton Anti Spam.

I just dropped a trial of SpamFighter for Exchange though, that version I can't recommend. I'm doing a trial of ORF on Exchange now and it's great.

SpamFighter is nice too that it installs as a trial version for 30 days, but still works after the trial is over and is totally free for personal use. I just ask customers to register it if they want to keep it. That way it's up to them if they pay for it or not, even after I suggest they do so.

http://www.spamfighter.com/

Back