Overclocking athlon II X4 620

noobtech

2[H]4U
Okay, so far im running prime 95... Do people still use that?

I downloaded coretemp, but it doesn't show the temps. I'm using a Gigabyte GA-870A-UD3 mobo.

So far I have it at 3.249 Ghz...
HT 2000
Bus 250
Voltage 1.4

I haven't done this in years... I hope i'm doing it right. LoL

everything looks fine if its stable under prime95 or intel burn test.. kinda odd coretemps not showing the temp on the processor.. should show core#0 temp(phenom II's only have 1 temp sensor).. you can also try using speedfan or open hardware monitor..

everything looks fine if its stable under prime95 or intel burn test.. kinda odd coretemps not showing the temp on the processor.. should show core#0 temp(phenom II's only have 1 temp sensor).. you can also try using speedfan or open hardware monitor..

yeah, so far so good..

Coretemp reads 0? for the temp. I looked at others that used coretemp with this setup and it shows. It shows the temp when I use other programs.

oh, I take that back... speedfan doesn't show core temp either... Just everything else. :-/ The gigabyte easytune program shows it. 37 idle... 53 load

Last edited:
Put everything back to default setup... Coretemp is working. Weird... I'm going to bed. LoL

oh, I take that back... speedfan doesn't show core temp either... Just everything else. :-/ The gigabyte easytune program shows it. 37 idle... 53 load

wow thats just bloody pathetic that it doesnt show the core temp.. motherboard must be blocking the sensor from being read.. temps arent to bad though..

Back