Overclocking challenge (work related) mobo= Clevo (european brand)

GSRwBOOST

Limp Gawd
My work is basically over-clocking this brand of mobo that is located inside a notebook computer/laptop. I guess they are attempting to see at what point it overheats and determine what the fan speed is on the cpu.

We need a utility that will read;

Cpu fan speed and temperature.

Laptop Brand= Prostar
Laptop model = D47EV
Brand mobo = Clevo (exact model I don't have because they are using the laptop currently)

We have basically tried SiSandra, wcupid, MBM5, and a couple no-name software. Their website has no utilities to accomplish what is required so thats a dead end.

Could one of you guys give us suggestions as to where to look or what might work.

thanks

~boost

Have you tried speedfan? Normally if none of the others worked at all you won't benefit from trying more of the same, but I've always relied on speedfan to give me a no nonsense list of everything it can find in the system. Whether or not its labeled or if the label is correct can be determined through testing, whats important is that it finds the data. Also there's virtually no setup required. Just run it and it shows what it sees.

edit: http://www.almico.com/sfdownload.php

We tried that program and from what I understand it didn't work.

apparently the mobo doesnt use the typical winbond type code??

some of the programs we have used do one or two tasks but not on inclusive realtime graphical interface.

Back