P182 Door Mod

Seru

n00b
My custom P182
DSC02338.jpg

DSC02339.jpg

Its got a NZXT Sentry LX fan controller and Xigmatek 120mm fans. I cut both the case door and the fan doors.

. . . i love it. . . wanna make me one for all the money i got? (like nothing) heh.

Front window looks great. And with that NZKT showing through! The moulding is also very good! It's just my OCD'ness but I did notice one thing.

When doing the window mod, it looks like you sliced through the Antec logo on the upper right part of the door. I'm guessing you cut it that because of either some plastic sound insulation on the other side of the front door, or maybe you thought the remaining metal wold leave too thin of a bezel... If you had to do it over again would you do it the same or different?

One solution to the logo thing would be some kind of decal or vinyl. With vinyl you could even do the whole front bezel in a color. Because a spot placement decal/vinyl just over the logo wouldn't look good.

Looks cool, only thing I would have done is dropped the window down a bit as to not cut half the Antec logo on the top and I would have played with the booting material meeting up at the corners. You can cut angles and make those pieces come together much better. I like it though!

Back