P182 question

alexfort93

[H]ard|Gawd
I am about to buy an Antec P182 from someone here on the forum, I really like the color of the P180 better, is it possible for me to just buy P180 side panels, door panel and top panel and replace them?

Why not just paint it however you like? get some good spray paint and practice or read up online on good technique for spraying and make it whatever color you want.

Just in case you didn't know, all of the models have the new wire management holes now. So they inside should be the same in terms of the layout, regardless of which model you want.

thats what I was wondering, I didn't know if they are all updated by now. If so, I am going to go ahead and definitely get one of the silver models.

I had the exact same question when I bought mine from newegg about 10 months ago. Even back then, I think it was pretty safe to assume you would get the updated one, and by know I'm sure all of them are the new ones.

It's a great a case, but depending on how long you have to wait (i.e. other parts coming in), there is an updated model of it coming out in a few months maybe that has even better management and airflow.

yeah, I know the P190 is out. The reason I asked for a link, is because he said there was a new case. Perhaps he meant the P190.

if so, boooooooooooo!

Back