Painting with Lian li...help

Soldier Prime

Limp Gawd
Okay, I just ordered my new lian li case frem the egg and I have the paint cause i want to paint it, I've seen a lot of you guys use duplicolor mirage which is what i got...now i have a few questions...

1) Since the case is black do i need to apply the base coat?
2) just how easy is this to mess up...cause i suck with painting
3) anything special i need to do?

If you can't tell this is the first time i've painted a case and I'm a little nervous in messing up my new lian li...

any and all help is appreciated...Thanks

painting a lian-li case is damn difficult! read the how-to on pimp-rig. A lian li is made out of alluminum that means it will oxidate in a breef moment. and the places where the aluminium has oxidated the paint will not stick. your gonna have to work the material properly before you start painting.and work safely because its harmfull stuff! (me not responsible)
:p :D
pimprig

PawNtheSandman said:
Painting a Lian Li is like putting a v4 in a Viper.

Don't Do It!

hey hey now b4 complaining about what other people are doing, do some reasearch, there is no such thing as a v4 there are inline 4's(most comon), horizontal 4's(subaru loves these), slant 4's(old and don;t think they used anymore, and boxer 4's ((porsche baby). The v concept for the 4 cylinder was dropped a long time ago due to the unsmooth ride caused by the shaking of the motor in the v design. so to fix your somment:

Painting a LianLi case is like putting a (lets make it sound real bad) inline 3 from a geo storm in a Dodge Viper GTS.

ninethreeeleven said:

Theres also a bunch of motorcycles with V4s if I remember correctly. And yeah, when you get your LianLi, you won't want to paint it. Trust me, the black is friggin' hot.

-zac

Back