Panhandle Gamers 5.0 Pensacola FL (Jan 20-21)

beachbum

Limp Gawd
Panhandle Gamers present: PHG LAN Party 5.0.

DATE: January 20th - 21st 2007

Venue: Hilton Garden Inn on Pensacola Beach FL
VERY affordable rooms will be available, I'll have the discount code on website.

Tournaments: As always we will be hosting several tournaments for both the PC and X-Box.
  • Counter Strike
    Quake 3
    Unreal Tournament
    Halo 2
    to name a few, see website for more info.

Price: $30.00 for one day, $40 for both days. You are not required to prepay, we know not everyone has PayPal. But if you wish to pay in advance you can, sign up on the event page and when you click "Add" you will be forwarded to a page that you can use to prepay with via PayPal. By signing up and or prepaying you can speed up the check in process and even automatically be entered in some random drawings!

Prizes: Many sponsor provided prizes. New sponsors too, more information will be available as the event draws closer and things are confirmed. For example I can confirm that Intel has dedicated some motherboards to give away.

Please note if you plan to participate in this event and you are 17 years of age and under, you must have the parental consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian and present the signed form at the registration table upon arrival. The form can be found HERE. OR you can have the parent or legal guardian sign the form at the registration table at the beginning of the event.

1 week away guys! These LANs are run very well! Can't wait to see everyone there

This going to be another fun one. The Hilton is a very nice venue (and it's on the beach). I'll be bringing my projector as usual and Beachbum is going to have a stage setup for finals. And you guys would not believe the prizes that are being given away! I think he gives away more then most small shops keep in store! Cases, power supplies, headphones, keyboards, mice, flash drives, mp3 players, etc.

Back