Panhandle Gamers - Pensacola FL - January 5 & 6

beachbum

Limp Gawd
Panhandle Gamers 7.0!

WHEN: January 5 & 6 2008 beginning at 9:00AM CST (will announce confirmation to go all night soon)

WHERE?!?!: Hilton on Pensacola Beach FL (12 Via Deluna Dr) Hotel room discount codes will be posted on the website soon!

PRICE: $30 for one day, $40 for both days. X-Box participants pay $10 a day, regardless of who brings the console, it's all the same pricing. Entry fee is due at the door. Spectating at this event is FREE.
Tounrnament entry fee's for any other tournament (like Guitar Hero) is $10.

A few of the games being played and entertainment include:
Tournaments in Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament, Quake 3, BattleField, Call of Duty, Guitar Hero We are sponsored by Red Octane!, & Dance Dance Revolution to name a few. Also featuring a talent show and demonstration in video game programming.

At this present time we can accommodate up to 200 gamers, we can expand if needed. It is a good idea to sign up so that we have a good "idea" how many people will be showing.

Most prizes will be contributed by our sponsors, there may be some cash prizes involved, it all depends on the attendance.

More details are of course available on our website HERE.

Are you coming Farseer? I was going to phone you this weekend to see how you were doing.

I glad I thought to check this forum. I'm heading back to school next Monday, but this is conveniently located half-way in between. I haven't been to a decent LAN in years. Count me in.

Back