Parting out Socket 939 Dual Core box....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoove910

[H]ard|Gawd
So recently I decided to take the jump onto the Phenom train and have decided to part ways with my current system. Continental US shipping only please.

Will accept Newegg.com gift certificate as form of payment (since there's some more items I need). Paypal is not being nice to me lately, so I won't accept payment through them. I have positive feedback through Ebay as Chesssmove123. Lemme know if you have any questions.

Payment through Newegg should be to [email protected]
smile.gif

Specs are as follows:
1.)Case: Aspire X Q-Pack (Blue) (Slightly modded to accomodate the Zalman 9500. New Thermaltake 'blue' 120mm fan added to the rear outake, cold cathode lights wired to 4 port 'blue' nexus fan controller.)$75.00 shipped, includes powersupply, rear case fan, cold cathodes, and nexus fan controller

2.)Proc: AMD socket 939 3800x2 LDBFE 0633 250x10 w/183 div. default voltage </B>(overclocked to 2.5ghz on default voltage). $75.00 shipped FIRST ONE TO PROVIDE NEWEGG GIFT CERTIFICATE WILL GET THE PROC!!! DEAL FELL THROUGH!

SOLD 3.)Mobo: Biostar T-Force 939 (nice mobo) $55.00 shipped SOLD

4.)Heatsink: Zalman Copper 9500 heatsink (lapped to a mirror finish). $25.00 shipped

5.)RAM:(2) 1 GB Sticks of Corsair TWINX2048-4000PT $75.00 shipped

6.)P.S.: Antec SmartPower 2.0 SP-500 ATX12V 500W(modular) included in the price of the case

(SOLD!!!) 7.)Videocard: Sapphire X1900GT $40.00 shipped (SOLD!!!)

8.)Soundcard: Creative Labs Audigy 2 ZS $25.00 shipped

9.)Harddrives: (2) Western Digital 120gb w/8mb cache 7200rpm (will be wiped clean and freshly formatted)$60.00 shipped (both)

I would also like to note this is the same rig in the sig.

Items willing to trade for:
1.) 4850 videocard
2.) (1) Western Digital 640gb HD
3.) Windows Vista Ultimate (64-bit)

Please note: Still have all original items and box that came with videocard. Still have packaging for the RAM. Motherboard can be shipped in original box as well (ide, sata, floppy cables included.)

good morning bump.

CPU and Videocard are pending payment. Everything else is still avail.

Items will be shipped out on Monday July 28th

EDIT: CPU still for sale!

Good afternoon bump.

Everything still available except videocard.

MONEY TALKS PEOPLE!!!

Will list as sold once payment notice of gift certificate is received in my e-mail. Lemme know if you have any questions

I would prefer a Newegg Gift Certificate in form of payment due to other parts I need for my new build. I also prefer not to deal with a money order because, in my case, time is of the essence since I cannot afford much 'downtime' due to the swapping of current system for the new one I'm building. This is the reason I would rather forego the money order option.

ALL ITEMS MINUS THE VIDEOCARD, MOTHERBOARD, and OPTICAL DRIVES STILL AVAILABLE!

Locking post up today. Last chance!!!

I'm surprised the CPU and RAM hasn't sold!

Items willing to trade for:
1.) 4850 videocard
2.) (1) Western Digital 640gb HD
3.) Windows Vista Ultimate (64-bit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back