Patriot Extreme Performance 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2-800 FREE AR

Good luck with that, you need the original UPC's for the $40 and $50 dollar rebates.

edit: oh sorry didn't know you already said that.

Still, $40 would have been a pretty good deal for that size and speed of RAM. But I guess it's gone!

Yeah, ClubIT has rebate overlaps sometimes. I'd be shocked if anyone would be able to pass both through. More than likely you'd lose out on both since the fine print usually says one rebate per household per rebate period.

Huh, that was kind of strange. Hmm... Very suspicious. Does anyone know if annaconda is the CEO of Clubit? Right? Did you see him work this deal like oh BTW...I heard...magic wand...Poof, I got a deal! Now its gone...Haha...wait...wait for it...Bam! It has returned! :p

nice find

damn it i'm a sucker. 35ar shipped. still too good to pass up.

i cant remember, elpida?

yar, look like elpida or gmh. hoping for gmh but doubt it. guess my gkx are going up for sale. going to miss 2.1v goodness

Yeah, no way these ever were gonna be free, but $35 is still a good deal.

I'm a sucker too, even if it's not free it's still a good deal. I'll photo copy the upc for the $40 rebate and try it that way.

Huh, that was kind of strange. Hmm... Very suspicious. Does anyone know if annaconda is the CEO of Clubit? Right? Did you see him work this deal like oh BTW...I heard...magic wand...Poof, I got a deal! Now its gone...Haha...wait...wait for it...Bam! It has returned! :p

nice find

I am no CEO my friend. :D

I have 4 of these stix in my pc currently. They're nice, but the chips the use aren't amazing. Can do 860mhz (4X1GB) 4-4-4-12-1T. I'm quite happy with the purchase.

Back