PC Won't POST

I came home yesterday to find that my PC was locked up at my screensaver. My only option was to restart the computer from the front of the case. Upon restarting, my screen turned off as usual, however, the power and HDD activity lights on my case remained solidly lit, and my mouse and keyboard received no power. Everything inside the case appears to be getting power fine (lights, fans, etc...). Problem is, nothing I do will get my computer to POST or display anything on screen. My motherboard gives no beeps when I start the computer up and the little LED code thing on the motherboard just displays "- -". I've tried reseating my memory and video card and unplugging different harddrives to see if one of them might be the problem. I also tried resetting the BIOS with the jumper. It all returns the same result. I tried unplugging power to my case and letting it sit for a while too. When I plugged it back in and tried to turn it on, the same exact thing happened except now I cant get the power LED on the case to come on. Only the HDD activity LED stays lit. Is my motherboard just gone? Is there anything else I could try? Im using the PC in my sig. Thanks

Do you have a friend with a computer you can test your individual parts on?

Masashi

Back