PDXLan Coverage w/ many pics........w00t :: (56k Warning)

LunchboX3904

[H]ard|Gawd
I was one of the fortunate few to get myself down to PDXLan in Portland, OR @ the Portland Expo Center. Three of my friends and I drove down from little Anacortes, WA to Portland in about 5-6 hours. Needless to say, it was quite the adventure.

Here's the original van we were taking down. All seemed fine and our confidence was boosted from the very recent $1200 check up it went through. So we were off.

Yay! the engine decided to cut out about 5 minutes from picking up the guy on the left. So we started calling our mom's to see how we were gonna get down there.

Now we get to ride 25 minutes the other way to get this thing to the shop and wait for our other ride.

Our next vehicle was much more fitting. A late 90's Chevy Venture. We were oh so fortunate to get this ride. She literally saved the trip. Thanks!!!!

Saw 9 of these rolling down I-5. Kinda fitting for the game we were gonna be playing mostly. BF2!!!

Oh sweet, sweet victory. This is the front of the Expo center.

We were in awe when we walked in.

Then the lights went out.

Here's a shot of the booths.

The nVidia booth. I believe every computer there had a 7800GTX in it.

Danger Den's offerings.

Mobos and Vid cards at the MSI booth.

Game Crazy booth.

Lots and Lots of pretty case mods:

The owner of this next setup HAS to be on [H]

The worklog for this case is on [H]

Huge ass fan...

Here's axXium in action. They got third place I think in the CS:S tourney. I watched one of their matches and loved every minute of it. Great team.

Here's me at the Ergodex booth. Rearranged the keys the way i liked it ;)

Some random pics:

That's pretty much all the pics I took. Hope you enjoyed 'em and I'll see you all in February at PDX 6.06. :D

- Zach

ah yes!
another case of LANy tranny (LAN related auto malfunction)
woot!
pic 7
Demented (a PDXlan admin) on the left, MsBeMeaner is the redhead

woo im the axxium guy on the far right that is half cut out of the picture and has a backwards hat on, wut up dude i didnt know any other [h] fools there at pdx glad you enjoyed watching us play :)

-warsaw

Lots of good pictures there. We had a good time, hope to see you all at PDXLAN 6!

warsawtag said:
woo im the axxium guy on the far right that is half cut out of the picture and has a backwards hat on, wut up dude i didnt know any other [h] fools there at pdx glad you enjoyed watching us play :)

-warsaw

ya man, i was the guy that tried on those siberias and asked you where the other axxium team was. if you remember :p. But yea, i was rootin' for you guys the whole way. w00t!

Back