Pentium D 805 w/ ECS RS400-A $159.99!!! Fry's Store

phiquach

Limp Gawd
i'm pretty sure all frys and in store not outpost, pretty good deal. sale ends tomorrow

untitled1.jpg

I wish there was a Frys in Colorado (I would go for it if there was), but good deal for everyone else
D.

Not bad at all. You can simply have a running box with everything in that ad for about 350 bucks.

that sempron deal is pretty sweet too, Save about 40 bucks off new eggs price (basicly get the mobo free)

Ok... WTF is a Pentium D 805?

805 model number? I was under the impression that the 820 was the bottom basement dual core processor.

805=533MHz FSB, 8x0 is all 800FSB. Runs at 2.66 stock, meaning 20x multiplier. Good deal, should overclock well from what I've been reading. As for the board, ATI's RS400 chipsets supports DDR1 and DDR2- just not simultaneously.

That Sempron combo is a hot deal. I picked up that deal about a month ago, and I overclocked that Sempron from 1800 mhz to 2250 on that ECS board, just by raising the FSB to 250 in the bios (running divider on ram). I also picked up 1 gig of Corsair value ram for $49 after rebate too. My wife likes her new rig.

Back