photography website

Zyme

Limp Gawd
Hi all,
I really enjoy checking out and learning from other people's photography websites. If you have a photoblog or gallery, let's see those links! Here's ours:http://inmd.net.
Z

Nice stuff. Is there any free blogger sites out there? I have webspace online that I could use but I would rather use free stuff then to waste my own bandwidth.

psychoace said:
Nice stuff. Is there any free blogger sites out there? I have webspace online that I could use but I would rather use free stuff then to waste my own bandwidth.
I'm not sure--most people use php driven photoblog scripts. Does Flickr have a blog function? (maybe not free...)
Good luck--I'd love to see your work.
Z

Thnx
I am an extreme amature at best so any complement is appreciated. I hardly touch a camera and I wish I owned the Rebel I was using that day but I was just borowing. I really like doing photography though when I had a chance to do it in high school I thought it was great. I actually found out recently that one of my pictures that i did years ago is on the front of my old schools website Link . It's the first one of the school and is pretty good since I was using a big Sony camera that used a floppy disk for storage. I am actually surprised they used this shot though cause it has a bunch of girls hanging out in front of the school. Where is everyone else well duh class is in session and they are ditching. Anyhow it's a nice hobby and I wish I could do it more. Raw is a fun format to work in.

Scotty_SFF said:
Well im a cheapskate so i havent got my ow domain im using freewbes. Niot just photo's but other stuff too

Art By Scott
Cool; the first one of your surf pictures has a sureal feel to it--I think it's the depth of focus that makes me feel that way.
Z

Back