Photos From the [H]ardOCP GenMay Giveaway

Sux i wasnt able to go personally, but I did however send my minion (brother) to go impersonate me for the event.

Got me a nice 1000w Gold PSU and an AM3 board :)
As always, Kyle is one bad-ass-M'er-F'er

I have no idea how the weather was there, but most people seemed to be wearing coats and wool hats.

The dude in the orange is part polar bear.

Damn lucky bastards :D

Gratz to you guys who found a little something there. Especially that 2 dudes who carted away both [H] and Apple casing along with "few" other loots :p

I have no idea how the weather was there, but most people seemed to be wearing coats and wool hats.

The dude in the orange is part polar bear.
It was not that cold and have ran in colder weather :)

Only at a certain point did my hands get cold, but that feeling was soon gone.

Dang, I live in Fort Worth and am a GenMay member. Can't believe I missed this. That's what I get for not checking in :(

i'm more jealous of the short sleeved shirts and sun than anything else :( it's snowing here..

what the hell do you drink? a gram of cocaine dispersed in some water?

Arabica in virgin blood. Virgins are a rare comoditty as I like them pretty and over 18 and wont buy "bible belt" brands. The price gouging is stupid :(

I should have drove from Atlanta to where ever the hell he is in Texas for this... Oh well :(

That's a clever way for Kyle to do some e-waste recycling is to have members take all the stuff away for him. /s

Ive gotta say that Hardbox is pretty hot. Ive gotten a taste for red PC's lately. I think the wife has left some of her likes with me.

anywho where'd my previous post go?

Back