Photoshop Color HELP!! (pics)

hmmyah

Weaksauce
When i view a image inside and outside of my photoshop i get very different colors. I have played with all the work space settings to make sure that im comparing the same color space, adobe RGB to adobe RGB etc etc.

This is only in photoshop, in Imageready it displays the correct color.

I have reinstalled Photoshop twice and it didn't fix the problem, also on a seperate computer with same Photoshop installed i don't get the color problem ( ..... i don't think ) so its just with this computer.

Im completely stumped, i will try anything so don't be shy.... give me all your ideas.

color_prob.gif

Heres my color settings....

color_set_def.gif

ALSO:: this is Photoshop CS

Here's what I do...it may or may not be right. In color settings I have RGB set to AdobeRGB1998...then the same file as the color profile for my monitor...which can be changed in display properties...settings...advanced...color management, I have an ATI card so if you have nVidia it might be something slightly different. Anyway, color in and out of PS is exactly the same for me.

IMO Adobe RGB1998 looks better than sRGB, but that's up to you. I believe it has a wider color gamut.

THANKYOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU :p

That fixed it when i set my monitor profile to the adobe profile in the advanced setting for my ati card!!!

Back