PICLENS for Firefox

ASIA911

[H]ard|Gawd
Piclens

Pretty cool add-on for Firefox. Works pretty good with Facebook, Myspace, Flickr, Google Images search ect..

Sister's boyfriend showed me that a few weeks ago. It's been installed since then. I like it, and the pic quality is pretty good. Nice extension .

Can you post some more pictures or something? I guess I'm not really getting how it works.

Thanks.

thats bad ass but in google images is there a way to save the pic?

Yeah you can't save it at the moment.

How can I save images viewed in PicLens?
Naturally, we are working an elegant solution to address this popular feature request. For now, one can save images by jumping to the corresponding web page of the highlighted image, and then using your browser's save function. To jump to the page, click the small arrow next to the website logo that appears at the top left of the PicLens viewer.

I used it for a while.. it was nice on google images and image sites like that. But on facebook.. omg it was annoying. i would click on someone's profile, and go there by clicking on their pic. but i would always end up clicking the "piclens" icon instead.... so, i just got rid of it..

Awesome. Just found this. Amazing. I'll never search for pictures again. This is just... wow... I'm almost speechless. Cool.

I'm curious about web page history and router logs when you start it on one page and it gets images from another.

Back