Pics of my Leadtek 6800LE

N H O

2[H]4U
so i finally decide to take off the leadtek cooler and apply AS5 since my 6800LE has been running very toasty lately especially after unlocking the pipelines and vertex shaders

pics

ah everything taken off
Pic1.jpg

ugh all that nasty stuff
Picture2.jpg

everything cleaned
Picture3.jpg

close up on the mem, hynix chips hmmm..
Picture4.jpg

the ginormous leadtek cooler with its hidden heatpipe
Picture5.jpg

everything assembled after arctic silver 5 was applied to the core
Picture6.jpg

a shot of her running in the system
Picture7.jpg

another shot of her
Picture8.jpg

thot id lik to show pics of my card and show her a little respect before i sell her :D thanks for looking, and feel free to comment :)

I love the big mother of a cooler on the Leadtek 6800s. Too bad mine won't unlock.

Nuc_E said:
I love the big mother of a cooler on the Leadtek 6800s. Too bad mine won't unlock.
yah i love them too, but i wished they had 70mm fans on them instead of the whiny 60mm

the leadtek 6800le i have only shows one monitor in the control panel and as one instance in the hardware. i am using the dvi connector.

when i plug a monitor into the vga connector my pc won't even boot.

does this mean there's something wrong with the card?

ps, sorry to ask this question here.

Stock cooling on your CPU? With dust?! I never would've guessed! :eek:

I like what you did with the 24-pin ATX connection... that's pretty neat. I've got the same card reader.

_Korruption_ said:
Stock cooling on your CPU? With dust?! I never would've guessed! :eek:

I like what you did with the 24-pin ATX connection... that's pretty neat. I've got the same card reader.
yah im too lazy to put on the hyper 6+ (shown in the second to last pic next to the external drive) since im about to hope onto pci-e ;)

N H O said:
yah im too lazy to put on the hyper 6+ (shown in the second to last pic next to the external drive) since im about to hope onto pci-e ;)

Does that mean that your unlockable 6800LE is for sale (cheap)? If so PM me. Otherwise I agree that your 20 pinner is routed nice and you did a good thing with the tim upgrade. BTW, did anybody else find it amusing that Pbtek had what appeared to be a somewhat decent paste on the GPU and some generic Radio Shark/Elmer's Glue looking junk on the memory.

yeah is it gonna be up for sale cause I'm in the market. What kind of scores did you get and were you able to unlock 16/6?

thanks

Zetachi

16/5
16x15vp3rd.jpg

16/6
16x16vp.jpg

unlocked 16/6 has slight artifacts, but 16/5 plays lik a charm and im sellin her this week locally, sorry guys but ill let yall know if the sale doesnt go through ;)

leadtek is a great company for their OCed cards (and their OC-ability). I have a 6600gt oced to 580/1180

man unlocked 680 series cards rock. so much bang for your buck. if the 6800GS unocks it may become a hot seller on AGP aswell and why in god name are you not putting that big mother of a CPU cooler ot work?

0mega said:
man unlocked 680 series cards rock. so much bang for your buck. if the 6800GS unocks it may become a hot seller on AGP aswell and why in god name are you not putting that big mother of a CPU cooler ot work?
mostly bc im too lazy to install it and im about to get a pci-express board :p

lol, that 6800LE is everything mine wants to be, it looks up to your card and wishes it was fully unlockable :(

:D nice pics and that is one INSANE memory o/c :eek:

furiousfords89 said:
lol, that 6800LE is everything mine wants to be, it looks up to your card and wishes it was fully unlockable :(

:D nice pics and that is one INSANE memory o/c :eek:
haha well its not fully unlocked, im still missin a vertex shader :p but hey my card looks up to your card's temps

here are some screen shots of far cry with aa and af turned up to the max

FarCry2006-01-0102-31-52-53.jpg

FarCry2006-01-0102-28-09-57.jpg

FarCry2006-01-0102-29-48-07.jpg

FarCry2006-01-0102-28-35-87.jpg

FarCry2006-01-0102-30-54-03.jpg

FarCry2006-01-0102-34-04-29.jpg

man i love this card :p

furiousfords89 said:
yummy :cool:

btw, what frame rates do you get with those settings on far cry?
i get lik 40ish fps outdoors and 70ish indoors

Back