Pictures not working

mrgstiffler

[H]F Junkie
A lot of pictures aren't showing up. Looks like they're links to external sites like imgur.

This will be fixed. Has to do with it move to HTTPS.

The images that do work when attempting to save them they save as proxy.php

Where exactly are you having this issue and with what exact image? Maybe make the post here so we can actually see what you are describing.

We can disable proxy feature here, BUT that causes some big issues. With Image Proxy disabled, when someone links an image pointing to HTTP only image url it will cause the browser to display a notice about an insecure page or Mixed-content warnings.

I do not have that issue with mobile devices or desktop. FWIW, the mobile and desktop sites....are the same exact site. If you have differences, it might have to do with your phone or device settings.

Lunas, you have pointed out some shortcomings in the current system we are using, we are upgrading to another right now to hopefully address this and still keep everything encrypted, but still working in all browsers without issue.

Test JPG
Example.jpg

Sample GIF
Stykz_Sample2.gif

Sample PNG
pnggrad8rgb.png

Last edited:
Those pictures all worked as they should. I'll check again... Yea the images I was having issue with in the same browser are naming themselves as they are supposed to.

Last edited:
Those pictures all worked as they should. I'll check again... Yea the images I was having issue with in the same browser are naming themselves as they are supposed to.
Should be working fine now.

Back