Pinstriped Case by Spiderman

Boltaction

Gawd
Here is some work a friend of mine did, much better pics will be coming soon. What do you think so far? :)

picture020jpgqv7.jpg

picture021jpgru4.jpg

picture022jpgkx9.jpg

just right click those messages and cut and paste the link to your address bar.

I just used View Image in FireFox. Your friend has 1337 pinstriping skills, dude.

Nice. It's a lot of silver leaf for my taste but still pretty good. You clear over it or leave it as is?

not really my style, but that is an extremely good job on the pinstriping. Its not something I would want to own, but I do admire the craftsmanship in it.

Not neccisarily my first choice of colors, but in terms of quality of work that looks great. Very well done

Looks pretty good, the flames are a little too repetitive. IE: there's no variation to them. Its like he copied & pasted the same split design 4 times on one side, the fan side is a little better (more variation & cross overs). The top also repetitive looking.

And personally on the color choices I think:
red pin striping (instead of purple)
and yellow flames (instead of silver leaf)
would have looked NICE.

I'm being a little critical, but thats the only way you can get better, from some honest critiques!

overall looks good. (not GREAT)
to make money doing it, he'll need got be great.

I guess, I've just seen too many of my step-father's (& his friends') custom Harley flame jobs!
(bunch of rich old men with 3-4 Harley's each)

Back