Plants and Zombies

xman90

n00b
SO MUCH WIN!:eek:

Almost beat it in one day when I got it, a week after it came out. Lol now im playing it again.

same... i love it.

are there any other similar games?
I'm about to be taking a long plane ride with only my laptop...

only played the demo, but liking what I see

it's the perfect netbook game

same... i love it.

are there any other similar games?
I'm about to be taking a long plane ride with only my laptop...

I cant think of a game that is similar to Plants vs Zombies but it does fit into the "Tower Defense" catergory so you might like Defense Grid: The Awakening.

Completely different game (graphics, art style, setting etc), but same genre.

IGN review

Metacritic

veeeeeery good game, and cheap, and fun, and... well you know what i mean :p

I read about this game and picked it up... best $20 I ever spent. Now I see it on steam for $10... SUCH a steal. Even my wife has played through it like 3 or 4 times.

PvZ is an incredibly good game....I really hope PopCap keeps this up. I love the humor and the gameplay is insanely addicting. I feel like this game would be ideal on the DS.

It's kind of sick but now that I've got the gold trophy I find I enjoy the Zen Garden more than the actual game. Behold my TREE OF WISDOM!

It rocks man. Super laid back in the beginning. And it has that, "1up" sort of gameplay where you get really good at something, then they give you another really cool thing to tear up zombies like you've never torn them up before! OH, and then...and then...you get another really cool something else to tear up...

too damn easy

there are way better tower defense games on Newgrounds for free i just can't remember them atm

too damn easy

there are way better tower defense games on Newgrounds for free i just can't remember them atm

I don't feel like the survival mode is too easy....but then again I'm not a hardcore tower defense guy.

too damn easy

it is still a good game though worth 5-10 bucks ~ i would pay that much for the good ones on newgrounds too if they weren't free

Still $7.49 on Steam. Very worth it, I just beat it last night.

**Now waits for Trine to be $7.49 :D

I put over 30 hours into this game. Definitely a must play game.

Well i didn't find it too hard, still beating 15 vases on the vase mini game for the achievement is diabolically hard, and building an indestructable base in survival mode is also really hard.

If the popcap games were about 1/2 as cheap again I'd buy a lot more of them, it wasn't really worth £6-7 to be honest, but was good fun while it lasted.

Bought it last night on steam. I booted it up and immediately played for 2 straight hours. Almost missed an appointment. Quite a lot of fun and totally worth the cost of admission. I love planting a chomper behind a wallnut.

BTW, I also own Defense Grid: The Awakening. DG:TA is also great but is a totally different game.

Yep, this is fun, and well worth the price of admission. I was a little leery of paying for a tower defense type of game but PvZ is very well polished with plenty of extras.

PVZ...best 10 bux ive spent lately. its easily 10+ hours of gameplay there. and if you play through it a 2nd time, thats even more

It's entertaining but a little too easy. Seems like a kids game.

Still fun though and very click happy.

PvsZ is a very fun game. Sure beats the hell out of games like Bejeweled but then again, that is only because I hate those sorts of games.

Back