Please Rate My Rig :-)

swale

Limp Gawd
Hi,

Thought i'd post my gaming rig to see what people think, any comments welcome, please vote 1 being poorest and 10 being the best.

please see sig below for spec...

Cheers!!!
swale

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00126.jpg
[/IMG]

i give it a 7-8 from what ive seen very clean but the case seems to small=)

geez.....using a di novo edge and an MX revolution....

i'd say a 7-8....agree that the case is too small though.

Only 4.05ghz at 1.5v on a unlocked cpu. But still thats nice.

Yes would have liked to get a little more, but don't wanna damage cpu, have made a post in overclcoking to see what i have missed if anything wich may be preventing me form a higher overclock.

thanks for all the replys guys keep em coming, maybe this should be a post your rig pics sticky thread, anyone agree?

Yes would have liked to get a little more, but don't wanna damage cpu, have made a post in overclcoking to see what i have missed if anything wich may be preventing me form a higher overclock.

thanks for all the replys guys keep em coming, maybe this should be a post your rig pics sticky thread, anyone agree?

You could probably do lower volts and higher clock if you tuned it properly.

Looks awesome, the green led fans are a nice touch. You should have posted a picture of a more close-up view so we could see the wiring better.

One thing that doesn't do it for me is non-black case insides. Good rig though, it's a 4ghz C2Q and 98GX2 is phat.

Looks nice, but do you seriously need the 1200 wat psu? like 800 isnt good enough? lol/

8 for the case and -1 for the chair. Does it not get a little unpleasant after some time? :)
Or shall it stop you from sitting too long at the pc? ^^

One thing that doesn't do it for me is non-black case insides. Good rig though, it's a 4ghz C2Q and 98GX2 is phat.

yes i now thinking about getting the spray gun out with a little metalic black, and may be adding a uv tint to the lacquar would be cool, just can't be messed to take everything out at the min though, just takes to long lol

Very nice looking PC there. 9/10. Youll get a 10/10 if you tell me where you got those green and blue fans from ;) (such as exhaust fan)

the colors aren't my thing, but that's a matter of personal taste. looks very well done, 9.5/10. you lost half a point because the UV CCFL is too obviously visible. but a very nice build otherwise.

the colors aren't my thing, but that's a matter of personal taste. looks very well done, 9.5/10. you lost half a point because the UV CCFL is too obviously visible. but a very nice build otherwise.

Yes think i can agree with you there, sooo....
SNV30881.jpg
:):):):):D

one heck of a system...

I suppose you'd better match the overwhelming shock'n'awe you get with your system with the desk and perphs...;)

Looks like you need some serious cable management!!

7/10, imo. Very nice nonetheless. Good job

What res is that may i ask? how big is it? 250mm? or 400?

Looks like you need some serious cable management!!

7/10, imo. Very nice nonetheless. Good job

What res is that may i ask? how big is it? 250mm? or 400?

Cape Coolplex reseviour 30cm i think it was, pretty much limited with the cables now as they are unable to go round back due to length restrictions :( don't think it looks so bad though, i can't think of another way round them at the min

Now that I can actually see your rig-- definate 6. Cluttered and unaesthetic build, but hardware and engineering are solid.

My theme is Simple and Silent. No UV makeup required!

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2520.jpg

yes its deffinatley fair to say yours certainly ain't cluttered, but in my opinion, i think yours is a little dare i say boring???:eek: each to there own of course. any other opinions from anyone else out there?

No offence ment but for me...3/10 i guess thanks for your opinion though

I rate it 6 out of 10. I'm more into looks and presentation though. Maybe if you have some time, you could do some more aggressive cable management? I think that would definitely set your rig apart from most rigs out there. I'm not talking about just trying to tie them and then just bundling them all together like what you did, but actually hiding them.

You said that the cables aren't long enough...so maybe you could buy extension cables that will allow you to route them at the back.

It's a solid rig performance-wise, no doubt about it. But I feel that you could do so much better!

Back