Please recommend me a 24'' Monitor

"BK" means "black", there is also a white version. SV is a version with a calibrator and calibration software.

I would go for the Doublesight DS-263N or it's successor the DS-265W.

They are 26" monitors available for your budget. The NEC LCD2490Wuxi is a great screen but it is more than your budget.

Regards,

10e

2 bad you can't spring for the LCD2490WuxiBK-SV. I just got that monitor on friday and looooooooooooove it. The calibration system is great.

i agree the 2490wuxi is the best or close to the best on the market.. but his budget is around 700. he could spend more for the 2490 or he could get that dell 30" ips (if they still make that model) or heck a benq or 2 of them....

personally i don't go over 1920x1200 res, because of the limitations on needing both connections on your vid card.. and you like me, dual monitor. my advice would be the 2490.. it serves me well.. otherwise there are several other options. and there are plenty of reviews on 24" panels

I have had a dell 2405, first gen, it was greattt for games, used it for about 2 years then unloaded for a acer, which did fairly well but you had to look at it streight on...My parents got the 2407FPW and as usual, superior looking monitor, crisp colors and fast display for gaming...Just my thoughts.

Back