Please tell me this isn't true

shadowbreaker513

[H]ard|Gawd
I was talking to some of my (real-life) friends who play WoW in the same server as me. Apparently they read that at least the server we play on, Shadowmoon, may be down for up to two weeks. Is this true or are they just victims of misinformation?

i haven't heard anything like that, but i don't play on that server that would suck though

I doubt that they would be down for two straight weeks. Although they are 4hours overdue to be back up right now, but two weeks is not gonna happen.

Well at least this will give me enough time to burn the complete first and second seasons of Family Guy to my hard drive.

lol, elune is still down too. they gave us 2 days free yesterday, should of expected this. lol

Is it me, or is it odd that someone has to classify real-life in refering to friends?

laserdemon said:
lol, elune is still down too. they gave us 2 days free yesterday, should of expected this. lol

do they notify you when you get free time, or do you just tell by checking your account?

Every thread I read that doesn't have a subject in the actual title deals with WoW.... Anyways, now that THAT is out of the way, I don't think this is true. There is no word of this on the WoW forums under general or realm status.

laserdemon said:
should of expected

i'm sorry, i really am, but its should HAVE, as in should've not should of.

anyhow back on topic, when i played diabloii they used to let us know about server stuff on battle.net website, maybe check there?

Dome said:
i'm sorry, i really am, but its should HAVE, as in should've not should of.

anyhow back on topic, when i played diabloii they used to let us know about server stuff on battle.net website, maybe check there?

They do post updates on the website and forum, but:

A) The updates are notoriously scarce and, even worse, vague.

B) The website and forum are nearly unaccessible. Actually browsing and posting in the forums is a test of patience in itself.

Well i see nothing on their forums, or website about elune being down for 24 hours or more. Realm status page says its up, NOT. its down.

Back