Plz help my pc underworking! And cant find why!

Relar

n00b
Hello! I just formated my pc and started to try games but i see that my pc doesnt work so well! Firstly i have
cpu : I7 2700k
motherboard: msi gd65 p67a b3
ram: corssair 2x4gb 1600
ssd ocz agility 3 120gb
psu: thermaltake smart 730w
gpu :Msi Gtx 560ti hawk
monitor samsung syncmaster p2450h (1920x1080)

and now the problem is that i download crysis 3 open beta and tryed to play i played with same settings with a friend of me and had average 30-39 fps according to msi afterburner while he had 55-60 so i just wanted to see if its my vga problem so i took my vga to his pc and he had better results than this vga (msi 7850hd oc 2gb) it was about 57-60fps
so we were curious and take his vga to my pc and we see that fps running low like mine vga about 30-40...the most curious thing is that he got lower cpu than me 2600k and lower motherboard than me msi gd65 p55... Same goes with many games like far cry 3 battle field 3...its like something hold my pc to use "all its power" we change monitors too cause he got lower resolution but the difference was about 2-3 fps...! big text ;D sorry for my english and hope u understand what i want to say :) thnx in advance! any opinion will be nice

Hello! I just formated my pc and started to try games but i see that my pc doesnt work so well! Firstly i have
cpu : I7 2700k
motherboard: msi gd65 p67a b3
ram: corssair 2x4gb 1600
ssd ocz agility 3 120gb
psu: thermaltake smart 730w
gpu :Msi Gtx 560ti hawk
monitor samsung syncmaster p2450h (1920x1080)

and now the problem is that i download crysis 3 open beta and tryed to play i played with same settings with a friend of me and had average 30-39 fps according to msi afterburner while he had 55-60 so i just wanted to see if its my vga problem so i took my vga to his pc and he had better results than this vga (msi 7850hd oc 2gb) it was about 57-60fps
so we were curious and take his vga to my pc and we see that fps running low like mine vga about 30-40...the most curious thing is that he got lower cpu than me 2600k and lower motherboard than me msi gd65 p55... Same goes with many games like far cry 3 battle field 3...its like something hold my pc to use "all its power" we change monitors too cause he got lower resolution but the difference was about 2-3 fps...! big text ;D sorry for my english and hope u understand what i want to say :) thnx in advance! any opinion will be nice

We would need his full system specs also

ye :) we got exactly the same except monitor which is 23'' with max resol 1680x1050
motherboard msi gd65 p55
cpu :intel i7 2600k
and hdd sata3
same os
same psu
we tried with same drivers and still

is your friends system overclocked at all? and is yours overclocked any? is his video card overclocked in his system (because if you do have the same exact card that he does and his is overclocked on his system then switching them out wouldnt show any difference)

also if you could try to explain where the hd7850 comes in.... do you both have have 560Ti's or do you have a 7850 that you also used on both systems or does one of you have a 7850 and the other have a 560Ti

no overclock at all at both pcs. and i will explain you :) i have a 560ti when i see the problem just took the card to my friends pc he removed his 7850 and drivers installed my card and my drivers and saw that the games i was trying at my pc playing much better to his pc and from curiocity we went to my pc delete the nvidia drivers installed his card (7850)and same drivers he have at home and my pc had the same problem with low fps then we tryed again with my card same again... its like with his pc which is a bit lower both cards individual works much better and at my pc something hold them

ye :) we got exactly the same except monitor which is 23'' with max resol 1680x1050
motherboard msi gd65 p55
cpu :intel i7 2600k
and hdd sata3
same os
same psu
we tried with same drivers and still

unless im missing something i think you have your answer right there. hes playing at 1680x1050 while youre running at 1920x1080. that means youre pushing twice as many pixels than he is, so of course youre going to get fewer fps. unless you ran your benchmarks at forced 1680x1050...

we tryed crysis 3 open beta , battlefield 3, farcry 3, the secret world and metal of honor warfighter... all the same effect at my pc low fps with my card and with his card and his pc stable 55-60 same settings same resolution same drivers for each card..

unless im missing something i think you have your answer right there. hes playing at 1680x1050 while youre running at 1920x1080. that means youre pushing twice as many pixels than he is, so of course youre going to get fewer fps. unless you ran your benchmarks at forced 1680x1050...

we tryed at same resolutions :(

yeah i was thinking the same there for a second but he says they even switched monitors to see if that was the difference

if you did all that something is up it would see.... just asking for clarification, are you running the same video setting on both computers right? (AA, AF, etc)

also check to see if your ram is running in dual channel

ye all settings same :D we photo them ... and ye o checked that too they are dual channel! Realy i just dont know what to do :D

Back