PNY 8800GTS / Seagate 750GB HDD / Asus P5B-Deluxe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willing to trade the 750GB drives for some other HD's + cash?

I have 4x 400GB Segate IDE's (a few mos old) and 2x 400GB WD SATA2 (about a year old). I need more space in less physical space. I would like to replace all 4 IDE 400's with 2 750GB's.

Your PM is full, Im interested in the 750 SATA drive and maybe the mobo. let me know.

As per PM, will definitely take the GTS if you'll ship to the UK - and the 750gb PATA drive too. My HTPC runs IDE as well as SATA.

I apologize if I missed any PMs!

About the motherboard: I accidentally bent some of the pins on it while I was trying to clean up some of the crap white thermal paste that I dropped onto it. OOPS :(

For that, I've taken $100 off the price if you feel up to the task of fixing it. I know it can be done, but I don't have the time and I need glasses :( Here's a picture:

Also, the 8800GTS is pending, but I decided that the eVGA 680i is not for me and thus, SLI is not for me. So, one of my 8800GTX cards is up for sale at a price that can't be beat. Get yourself an early Christmas present :eek:

grandmaster said:
I guess I didn't get the GTS then? :(

I'm still interested in the 750GB PATA HDD...
the 750GB is yours and I *may* have one GTS for you. I'll know by tomorrow!

whats up? i have been pm'ing you since yesterday afternoon about that gts. please let me know either way. thanx.

Guess I'm outta luck on the 750GB drives. :( Oh well. Congrats on the sales.

rob_z3_man said:
Dun tell me you took teh 8800 GTX

naah, I never buy "best of best" - you pay for the premium. no 8800GTX for me.. I'll take a step back (considering that I don't really feel the difference between the 8800GTS and the 8800GTX will make ANY difference for me, sinc ei Never play "just released" games anyhow

[give you an idea. I JUST finished SC:CT and am installing brothers in arms: earned in blood]

I bought the 8800GTS cause, it is the "cheapest' DX-10 card I currently know of with the few other minimum req's I have for one.

I'd have bought a 1950XT if they were DX10.

JUST now getting a C2D.

For me, it's about storage space :)
I picked up one of the 750s, also.

That'll make 3.5TB in my video rig :)

1.2TB in my HTPC, too..

gts still pending? if the guy bailed, please let me know. i have been waiting for a couple/few days. thanx.

Free bump since the 750GB and 680i came in the mail :) Real excellent seller here. I would highly recommend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back