Poll: Will Dell offer big discounts on LCDs by Friday?

Will Dell offer 35% or more discounts on their popular LCDs by Friday 9-30-2005?

• Yes

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope so (so I can buy a 2405FPW). If not, I'm hoping around the holidays Dell will have some very nice deals on it....

Bah. Any way to cancel this poll? Saw on another site the coupons starting tomorrow. The deals are even WORSE than they were last week. Unbelievable but true. :(

I think there is a greater chance to see better deals at the end of October, which is the end of Q3.

What site would that be? I m looking for the 2404 like a lot of people but dont really wanna pay the 1199 as listed on dell.com. Firingsquad has a 22% off coupon started this morning. Need to get one more off electronics and we be in good shape.

Now if ATI would just get their new card out the door I could finish my new machine :)

I wrongly assumed Dell's Q3 was ending. Doh! It ends with October. That's why the July deals were so hot - that was the end of Q2 for them. I'm a pretty new member here so dn't know if I should mention other site. Doesn't really matter because that was the first time I ever saw a heads-up on the new coupons before they became public. It's not like the other site is so great that they have stuff before everybody else all the time.

Hit me up if you have a fair price in mind. Small little group of hairline scuffs on the base, I had a logitech center speaker there in between my screen and keyboard, oops, you have to be looking at it and it will probably make me kind of flexible. Obviously you lose the incredible return policy (if it broke I'd call Dell, just the whole satisfaction guaranteed angle), but mine has no dead pixels or anything like that, so if you know a friend who has one and that you like it, it may be doable. Meh most like the idea they can just return it. But oh well, avoids the possibility of ring around the rosey returns though. It's my second, returned the other for 1 dead and 1 stuck pixel. It will be a pretty good deal for someone who KNOWS they want one.

I'm going to contact Dell about a replacement stand. I don't want to give it away over something so stupid. I'd rather just save some one another $50 or so from what I would have asked.

Back