polo.com

I can't get the $75 off to work anymore. What do you guys think I could do to fix this.

This will be abused and used by others so hell yeah order all you can now....order 26 just went through whahahaahahah

i figured this was pretty BLAZING, if u try to go higher than $75 the discount does not work, therefore the fact that this is accepted leads to me to believe its honored.

75D_MLHR

its still working.

All I know is I have 35 orders complete. They hit my account and are pending to be taken from my bank. I have a whole new wardrobe coming and very nice baby gifts for my brother on the way. I saved over $2600, some of the baby stuff had free shipping too lol. God I hope they honor this.

Also I would like to note that the $100 one says it is expired. That leads me to believe that this is a legitimate code and they will honor it. We shall see....

75$ off still working. Sometimes it helps to add 2 of the item you want, then apply the coupon, then remove one of the items. thats how i get it working.

LOL, I am subscribing to this thread just to see how things turn out. In the mean time, I really doubt that you guys will get your merchandise, about as much that I doubt that the male models on polo.com are hetero. :D

GOOD LUCK!

I got some nice shirts for christmas, couldn't hurt to get some more. Have to wait for my parents to get up with their credit card though.

Just tried to place an order and code won't work :( .

*EDIT* Only $45 and under work :( . oh well lol

Code was working about 5 minutes ago, and isn't now. haven't placed an order yet. My guess the codes are pulled and the orders will be cancled.

I just used it again, one of the flasks caught my eye, it still works, read above for some of the solutions to get it working again. it has gone in and out a few times on me as well.

I orderd two items late last night. Thanks alot dwilson041781. I just hope no one posted these codes over at fatwallet or another of those major deal killer sites.

i just got tracking numbers for my first few orders!
one got cancelled cuz item was outa stock

im sure the orders will go through, but as far as making multiple orders who knows but all i know is the coupon does work, and u will save $75.

its a good deal all around, and i always try to think outside and around the box. ;)

im sure steve will let us know soon what hes told from customer service.

Again its a valid coupon but maybe in the context of submitting multiple orders they wont honor, but we all know how to get around that, sending to family member or friend and using diff payment card/method.

The details on the $75 promo code just says customer service, there are no rules listed. I call that damn fine customer service myself.

stevel304 said:
All I know is I have 35 orders complete. They hit my account and are pending to be taken from my bank. I have a whole new wardrobe coming and very nice baby gifts for my brother on the way. I saved over $2600, some of the baby stuff had free shipping too lol. God I hope they honor this.

stevel304 said:
This will be abused and used by others so hell yeah order all you can now....order 26 just went through whahahaahahah

It's dumbasses like you that make shit like this not work. Thanks for the cancellation.

Just got my cancellation e-mails.

Should I try to call them LOL

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you have any questions
about your order, please reply to this email or call Customer Service
at 1-888-475-7674. We will be more than happy to assist you.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience this
may have caused if this action was taken in error.

Best regards,

Polo.com Customer Service

This was a real good find if even a few of your orders go through. I just tried it myself and it appears that the 20 dollars off code wont even work anymore. Good luck guys.

yea it is still a good deal...$225 of Polo for around $25-35 is great. I got a pair of jeans, a polo, and a shirt for the GF thats gonna go through...oh well, I wanted my Ralph Lauren Purple cologne...

and to those with 25+ orders, you will NOT get them. I ordered mine before most of you (first reply in the post) and i just got 70% of them cancelled. Dont be surprised if you dont get a damn thing... thanks, I really appreciate your help in getting my orders cancelled...

Shit not working for me.

Wow 35 orders. Man thats fuckin beasting. Save some for the rest of us.

clickclickw00t said:
Shit not working for me.

Wow 35 orders. Man thats fuckin beasting. Save some for the rest of us.

It's fucking retarded. Some people lack common sense.

Yea I mean seriously. I know it's a good deal and all. 5 or 6 peices of clothing should be more than enough.

And please don't post back with a "you snooze you lose post". Thats jsut BS.

Wow, not only did that dumbass not get his shit, people like him screwed over actual legit customers that made only 1 order! :rolleyes:

After seeing this on Fatwallet also, I didn't even bother trying. Looks like it was a good move as the cancelation e-mails are already moving out.

reminds of the xeon cpu's for 99 cents the one guy ordered 26000 of them? small amounts is the best bet!
What did the cancel email say? I just got one saying my info was incorrect and to call them..

Checked my bank I have been hit for 1 of the orders.

fenderltd said:
reminds of the xeon cpu's for 99 cents the one guy ordered 26000 of them? small amounts is the best bet!
What did the cancel email say? I just got one saying my info was incorrect and to call them..

Checked my bank I have been hit for 1 of the orders.

Dear xxxxx xxxxxx:

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete your order.
We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us. If you have any questions
about your order, please reply to this email or call Customer Service
at 1-888-475-7674. We will be more than happy to assist you.

We appreciate your business and apologize for any inconvenience this
may have caused if this action was taken in error.

Best regards,

I'm just waiting for mine to come.

Half of my orders came through, the other half got the email. Oh well, good enough for me. I didn't even whore up the coupon like the others did.

Ordered 2 pairs of pants, 1 tshirt. 41$ total. All 3 went thru, no emails as of now. it seems those of us who didnt go overboard are getting what we paid for :)

A big thank you goes out to the greedy idiots who ordered an insane number of items. Because of you, this [H]ot deal has expired quickly.

Oh, and Happy New Year everybody :D

No shipping till Tuesday I think, UPS & Fed Ex are not doing pick ups

Back