Possible $100.00 prepaid VISA $80.95

mjohn1378

Limp Gawd
Opportunity may be dead, as there are reports of Staples calling some members and saying that they will not do it.

I have not seen this posted, so I thought I would post it.

Here is a possible deal.

I was going to purchase a VISA gift card for my parents and was shopping online.
I decided to purchase from staples and while checking out, I tried adding my $25 of $75 coupon that Staples sent me directly.

Guess what.... it works on the VISA $100 gift card.
I wonder if Staples will honor this.
I take no responsibility if you order and get charged full price at some point, or anything else that happens.
http://www.freeimagehosting.net/8xktm

Last edited:
Probably not going to honor this now that you posted it online and a bunch of people are going to do it.

Worst case scenerio for me are
a)I get charged full price for something that I would have paid for if I had to.
or
b)The order gets cancelled.

I can accept either outcome.

I take no responsibility for other peoples actions... As I said in first post, it is a possible deal.

cool. hopefully some [H]ers can get in on this. no one post to sd please. :)

lol they charge tax on a gift card? So when you buy things then with a gift card are they not taxed? I never even thought about this maybe they have been ripping me off.

If you really want to hide this, buy something small with it doesn't show up in prepaid card only orders...

/didnthearitfromme

lol they charge tax on a gift card? So when you buy things then with a gift card are they not taxed? I never even thought about this maybe they have been ripping me off.

There is no tax. Look at the order. The 5.95 is some lame service fee the card company charges.

My order was set as investigating and noted that my order may not ship on time.
Estimated delivery has been been pushed back by a week.

There is no tax. Look at the order. The 5.95 is some lame service fee the card company charges.
It's the "We can't shaft you by subtracting $1/mo as a service charge or expire the card in 3 months anymore fee"

did you have just the gift card in your cart? or did you have some other stuff with it? like paper clips. Just curious

Back