Possible to Unmove files in windows 7?

Skirrow

[H]ard|Gawd
So here's the dumbass thing i just did. I ripped a bunch of cd's (about 7 or 8), couldnt remember where i ripped them to so did a broad search on my drive for mp3's. Then dragged the lot to another location on the same drive. Problem is i have now moved mp3's from a shit load of other programs (demo scene demos mainly) and dont know where they are from. Is there any way to restore the files to their original directories or am i shit out of luck.?

When you move from folder to folder you can usually click edit then click undo move. In your situation where you did it from the search, I don't know if that'll work.

Yeah. I used search. Tried what you said but didnt work :(. Guess i'll have to download them all again. Thankfully they're generally small ~10mb and on a fast server. Shouldnt take more than a couple of hours lol :D

Wouldnt have been a problem only i had my music on a seperate drive till i recently upgraded to a much larger drive ( 2x320gb + 1 250gb to a single 2tb drive) and still working under the '3 drives' frame of mind

Back