post pics of ur p180/p182/190s

i really dont think it would make to much difrence well not enough to not buy a clear side

can someone message me some pics of their p180 revised edition (p182 features)? i wanna see the back fan switch and the raised motherboard. thanks!

cut some holes in my mobo tray and some others around the case to route cables looks heaps better wat u think???

f_P7240471m_8beb69b.jpg

Very impressive, especially considering it's an earlier one. Blokes with the new ones have it easy, with those pre-cut notches for cable routing. :p

Too much restriction with the RAM in the loop, or did you just decide it wasn't worthwhile?

Not worth it and too restrictive to boot. I have a muffin blower blowing across the RAM which provides plenty of cooling for the modules - they don't even get warm to the touch.

Supercharged_Z06:

With that amount of cooling, coupled with that pump, you should have introduced the GPU into the loop.

Supercharged_Z06:

With that amount of cooling, coupled with that pump, you should have introduced the GPU into the loop.

So true... Tell you what, if you'll buy the GTX water block for me, I'll add it. :D (I ran out of funds... might be a future upgrade.)

maybe he has it there so the bottem chamber still has air flow coz he dont have middle fan so just use psu fan????

My loop:
D5>Black Ice GT Stealth 240>TDX>MAZE4 (chipset)>Black Ice GT Stealth 120>MAZE4 (GPU)>Micr Res> and back to D5

This is how it looked some time ago, with fat 1/2" Tygon...

And new:

It looks little bit messy but i took a full advantage of my mobo, 4 satas bottom chamber, bunch of USBs and FireWire ports, uGuru and X-Fi panels. Try to wire manage that, i guarantee that you will not able to ;)

Black Tygon rocks btw! :D

Is it hard to mod the P182 with those lights like that. I really want to know how to do it. Or is it a professionally done job that is paid for?

My loop:
D5>Black Ice GT Stealth 240>TDX>MAZE4 (chipset)>Black Ice GT Stealth 120>MAZE4 (GPU)>Micr Res> and back to D5

This is how it looked some time ago, with fat 1/2" Tygon...

And new:

It looks little bit messy but i took a full advantage of my mobo, 4 satas bottom chamber, bunch of USBs and FireWire ports, uGuru and X-Fi panels. Try to wire manage that, i guarantee that you will not able to ;)

Black Tygon rocks btw! :D

Home made ;) 20 minutes of work. << For the cold cathode that is, Installing led fans will take you aproximately 30-40 minutes or so.

Nothing hard, realy :)

Is it hard to mod the P182 with those lights like that. I really want to know how to do it. Or is it a professionally done job that is paid for?

It's just several red LED fans and a single red cold cathode light sitting on the bottom at the front of the case. It wouldn't be difficult to do at all. Also, please edit the quote you made to get rid of the pictures, as it adds a lot of unneeded length to the thread.

Home made ;) 20 minutes of work. << For the cold cathode that is, Installing led fans will take you aproximately 30-40 minutes or so.

Nothing hard, realy :)

Do they sell that kind of light on Newegg, or would I need to purchase it somewhere else. I really really like how it looks, maybe even a blue one I might like too though like the guy's on the first post.

This is a little off topic, but what does the ABIT Guru Panel (GP-02) Controller Panel do exactly? Someone said it gives you "access the key components of you motherboard". But what is it actually useful for? I like how it looks lol.
^^ Would that Guru panel work with my Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R LGA775 motherboard?

This is a little off topic, but what does the ABIT Guru Panel (GP-02) Controller Panel do exactly? Someone said it gives you "access the key components of you motherboard". But what is it actually useful for? I like how it looks lol.
^^ Would that Guru panel work with my Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3R LGA775 motherboard?

Not sure exactly what it does, but no it will not work with any motherboard but Abit boards that have uGuru support -- they have a small chip onboard that handles all the monitoring and control, and a proprietary connection for the panel on the motherboard itself. (might be USB now, I don't know. My Abit uGuru board was old, but it had a bit 16 or so pin header on the motherboard for the panel.)

im just usin the antec tricool fans out off my antec 900 while the 900 gets modded then il be changing bak to the 900 from the p180

TriCools are loud on high and useless on low in my experience, with medium putting them square in the "I could be doing so much better than this" category. Some $4 Yate Loons have been doing much better for me.

yer im just usin these coz the fans that cam with my p180 (shit tri cools ahha)were makin clicking noises so had to get rid of that anoying noise and havnt really had the money to waste on fans atm

You think they, or another place, would mod the window if I just brought in the side panel of my p182? Considering the p182 has a great wire management feature, it's pointless if you can't show it off, but with a window, the great wire job and neat inside of the case could be shown off.

I doubt a place like frys or some other place would do that kind of job..?

Edit: Would these be good LED yate loon fans. It's only a low setting, but it gives 47 CFM. http://www.svc.com/d12sl0124b.html

You think they, or another place, would mod the window if I just brought in the side panel of my p182? Considering the p182 has a great wire management feature, it's pointless if you can't show it off, but with a window, the great wire job and neat inside of the case could be shown off.

I doubt a place like frys or some other place would do that kind of job..?

Edit: Would these be good LED yate loon fans. It's only a low setting, but it gives 47 CFM. http://www.svc.com/d12sl0124b.html

I'd suggest the mid speed Yate Loons, Viper.

Back